Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Danger Mouse & Sparklehorse - Angel's Harp (Feat. Black Francis)

ORIGINATION Dark Night Of The Soul CD
LAST LISTENED TO
two days ago
CHANCE OF WAKING TO IT
yadda yadda
RATING
★★★★★

It has a catchy chorus, one that has been rattling around inside my head since I picked up this album last month. The guitar is also quite good and there are some enjoyable electronic embellishments. Yet somehow, trying to focus on this as an individual track is almost impossible this morning.

1 comment:

Megan Chapman said...

Somehow you got me to actually focus on this song for the first time as an individual track on the album. I was able to listen with fresh ears and really hear it for the first time away from the other songs.

It is a very strong song, that for one reason or another I sometimes skip, but now I think I will go back and have another listen. Thanks!