Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Bees - A Minha Menina

ORIGINATION Sunshin Hit Me CD
LAST LISTENED TO
a few days ago
CHANCE OF WAKING TO IT
reasonable
RATING
★★★★★

A few years ago, I picked up a copy of The Bees third album, after hearing a few tracks from it on God's Jukebox. I liked it plenty and so a little later picked up their debut in a random second-hand music moment in Brum with the Doctor. To this day, it has failed to grab me in the same manner.

Today's track was the one that stood out for me, which is ironic as it is a version of a track by Os Mutantes, so perhaps I should finally get round to listening to them. Another thing I discovered about this track today was that it was licensed for an advert, along with another two of their tracks. It was at this point I stopped caring about The Bees.

No comments: