Saturday, February 11, 2006

Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden

ORIGINATION Live At The Rainbow
LAST WATCHED tuesday
CHANCE OF WAKING TO IT low
RATING

I watched part of the History Of Iron Maiden Part 1: The Early Days DVD mid week and this fan-favourite was on it. It was can normally be found on their first (self titled) LP, although the version on Live After Death with Brucie singing is also top.

Won't you come into my room,
I wanna show you all my wares.
I just want to see your blood,
I just want to stand and stare.
See the blood begin to flow
as it falls upon the floor.
Iron Maiden can't be fought,
Iron Maiden can't be sought.

Oh Well, wherever,
wherever you are,
Iron Maiden's gonna get you,
no matter how far.
See the blood flow watching it shed up above my head.
Iron Maiden wants you for dead.


You have been warned.

No comments: